By watching the recording of this webinar, you are eligible to reward yourself 1 PL credit. You may do so in your CFA Institute Account.
Topics discussed in this webinar:
- Global economy: is a healthy, synchronized recovery secure?
- Asset allocation: will economic and capital market realities catch up to the bullish narrative?
- Fixed Income: will central bank credibility wane in an economic recovery scenario?
- Credit: is there are any juice left to squeeze out of corporate debt or other credit?
- Equities: can the corporate sector fulfill 2021 earnings expectations?
- Global equity rotation: are conditions in place to warrant a broad-based rotation away from the U.S.? Which other markets are most attractive?
- U.S. dollar: will a counter-trend bounce develop?
- Key risks: what are the upside and downside risks for capital markets this year?