Please join our lunch webinar on March 16 with Global Strategist Peter Perkins from MRB Partners as he will be discussing the Asset Allocations for 2021.
Key issues will be:
- Global economy: is a healthy, synchronized recovery secure?
- Asset allocation: will economic and capital market realities catch up to the bullish narrative?
- Fixed Income: will central bank credibility wane in an economic recovery scenario?
- Credit: is there are any juice left to squeeze out of corporate debt or other credit?
- Equities: can the corporate sector fulfill 2021 earnings expectations?
- Global equity rotation: are conditions in place to warrant a broad-based rotation away from the U.S.? Which other markets are most attractive?
- U.S. dollar: will a counter-trend bounce develop?
- Key risks: what are the upside and downside risks for capital markets this year?
Registered participants will receive the link to our zoom webinar 2-3 days prior to the event via email.