With the internet becoming increasingly affordable and accessible, Billions of people in the developing world are now leapfrogging traditional consumption patterns and starting to consume online for the first time. The result of this rising middle-class consumer wave has transformed economies and produced new internet giants equal to or even larger than their U.S. counterparts. Kevin T. Carter will delve into the greater influence of this new consumer wave and the fundamental changes taking place in developing economies, their preference for online shopping via the smartphone and ways for investors to gain targeted exposure to the rapidly expanding sector.
What is covered:
- How the smartphone is capturing the growth of the Emerging Markets consumer sector
- How the largest Emerging Market ETF’s are fundamentally flawed
- Identify what McKinsey & Company calls “the biggest growth opportunity in the history of capitalism”
- Insights and key growth trends for some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the world that you may never have heard of
- Opportunities created by the current U.S. China Trade War