Join us for a tour of the European Central Bank!
CFA Society Germany members are welcome to attend a guided tour of the European Central Bank, including a tailored lecture, starting at 16.00h.
We look forward to welcoming you!
CFA Society Germany
Important information about the visit:
- We will submit a final list of participants including dates of birth approx. one week before the visit.
- Access can only be granted to pre-announced visitors who present a valid photographic ID card or passport. Driving licences, student/organisational IDs, etc. will not be accepted.
- To ensure that the visit can start on time, please allow approximately 30 minutes for airport-style security checks upon arrival.
- Please find here ECBs privacy statement.
- On the day of the visit, please arrive at the ECB visitor entrance (Sonnemannstrasse 20, 60314 Frankfurt am Main).
- Further practical information for visitors can be found on ECBs website.
15:30h – Meeting point at ECB visitor entrance
16:00h – Tour and tailored lecture
17:30h – End of tour