Investor trust is the bedrock that supports our financial markets and underpins the investment management industry. The third CFA Institute investor trust survey examines changing investor expectations and how a new generation of investors and new investment tools are affecting the nature of trust.
Based on a study of 3000+ retail investors and 800+ institutional investors around the world, this presentation will cover key findings such as:
- How investor trust levels in financial services compares to other industries, and how trust levels are changing
- The biggest gaps between what investors want and what they are currently getting, including differences by client age
- The impact of technology on trust
- The bottom line value of trust as it relates to manager selection and retention
- The CFA Institute Trust Equation: 8 actions investment firms can take to build trust and value