PRIVATE EQUITY-INVESTING FOR GENERATIONS?
The annual Generations Conference 2019, organised by CFA Society Switzerland, is an independent, personable forum of education dedicated to the real issues and unique challenges facing family businesses, Family Offices, Family Foundations and asset owners in Switzerland and globally.
OVERVIEW OF TOPICS
- Mastering Private Equity in the Family Office Environment
- Four Generations of Family Office Private Equity Investing
- Adventures in the Art Trade and Increasing Role of Family Offices
- Venture Capital Investing: Approaches to Start-up Investing and Due Diligence Techniques
- Impact Investing for Family Offices and Future Generations
- Investment opportunities and challenges in Asia for Family Offices and HNWIs
- Crypto Investing
Discuss various Family Office investment approaches, practices, challenges and trends. Connect with like-minded thought leaders and professional peers in the industry.
The event language is English.
Agenda and registration: https://swiss.cfa/events/gc19/
You can get an additional discount of 15% on ticket prices. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the code.