Dr. Karolien Notebaert
With a PhD in Neurosciences, she translates the most recent findings from neuroscience to leadership development trainings, impulse speeches and leadership retreats. Karolien uses her expertise in the domain of applied neurosciences to give powerful and inspiring insights into daily behavior and decision making, with the aim to maximize the true potential of the participants and increase their agility in a world where change is the only constant.
- Founder of One Step Ahead /Notebaert Consulting (www.notebaert-consulting.com)
- Bestseller author of the book ‘How the brain reaches a peak performance’, published by the F.A.Z.
- Selected TEDxTalk Speaker und GedankenTanken Speaker ‘Hack your brain’
- Ph.D. Neuroscience and Master Economics (K.U.Leuven, Belgium)
- Seniour Faculty Goethe Business School and Sankt Gallen Management Institute
- Best Teaching Award’ for ‚High Performance Teams’ of MBA Programs Goethe Business School (2018, 2019)
- Best workshop ‚NeuroLeadership’ (Summer University, ICF)
- Qualified facilitator for the LEGO© SERIOUS PLAY METHOD© (Team Building, Change Management, Corporate Identity Development)
- Publications in high impact A-journals (e.g., Behavioral and Brain Sciences)