The 2020 edition of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) was issued on 30 June 2019. This webinar provides an overview of key concepts in the 2020 edition that are applicable to investment managers.
Topics will include:
- Determining which composites must be created and maintained, and which can be terminated
- Differentiating limited distribution pooled funds versus broad distribution pooled funds
- Composite versus pooled fund reporting requirements
- Use of time-weighted returns versus money-weighted returns
- Private market investments/real estate valuation requirements
- Ability to use carve-outs with allocated cash
- Calculating returns with and without subscription lines of credit
We will also respond to questions that participants can submit prior to the webinar at firstname.lastname@example.org.