CFA Society Germany is pleased to be educational supporter of the 2nd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Europe & MEA.
Register to join the discussions taking place on September 14 - 16th 2021. The summit is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the impact that ETFs have on markets and market structure, and the regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the use of ETFs.
If you can't attend on the day, register anyway and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side institutional investors, financial advisors and RIAs.
In addition, members of CFA Society Germany can register for free here.
- Terry Adembesa, Chief Officer - Derivatives Markets, Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Shaun Baskett, Director, Index Sales, Cboe Europe
- Tiaan Bazuin, CEO, Namibian Stock Exchange (“NSX”)
- Kopano Bolokwe, Head of Product Development, Botswana Stock Exchange
- Silvia Bosoni, Director - Head of ETFs, ETPs and open end Funds - Listing and Market Development, Borsa Italiana
- Georgia Bullitt, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Jude Chiemeka, Divisional Head, Trading Business, Nigerian Exchange Limited
- Helena Conradie, Former CEO, Satrix
- Morgane Delledonne, Director of Research, Global X ETFs
- Anna Driggs, Director and Associate Chief Counsel, ICI Global
- Marie Dzanis, CEO, Northern Trust
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Jim Goldie, EMEA Head of Capital Markets, ETFs and Indexed Strategies, Invesco
- James Harris, Commercial Director, CryptoCompare
- Geoffroy Hermanns, Lawyer, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Thomas Kettner, Chief Operating Officer, MVIS
- Tilman Lueder, Head of Unit – DG FISMA, Securities Markets, European Commission
- Fred Pye, Chairman & CEO, 3iQ Corp.
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- Michael Ridley, Director, Responsible Investment, HSBC
- Sherif Salem, CIO – Public Markets, Chimera Capital
- Waqas Samad, Group Head, Investment Solutions & CEO FTSE Russell, London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Olivier Souliac, Senior Product Specialist, Index Strategy & Analytics, DWS
- Mark Webster, Director of ETF Sales, BMO Global Asset Management
- Panel sessions providing an overview of the ETF Landscape in South Africa, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates
- Regulatory Issues Impacting ETF Trading and Market Structure
- Creating Better Trading Systems and Tools for ETFs
- How a Consolidated Tape Could Contribute to the Development of ETFs in the EU
- Understanding Benchmark and Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations
- The Evolving Role of Index Providers
- Trends in Fixed Income Indices and ETFs
- Trends in ESG Indices
- Trends in Crypto Indices
- Active ETFs
- European Regulatory Initiatives Impacting ETFs
- US Regulatory Initiatives Impacting ETFs
- Macro Investment Outlook
- How Investors Are Implementing ESG Into Their Portfolios
- Responsible Investment and ESG Integration
- Investing in Digital Assets
- How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- Women in ETFs – Managing Career Transitions
- ETF Landscape in Israel
- Trends That Will Drive the ETF and Financial Industry in 2021 and Beyond