The objective of the training is to provide the fundamentals of each approach to valuation, together with limitations and caveats on the use of each, as well as extended examples of the application of each. At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash low models (small and large, private and public)
- Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms
- Analyze and critique the use of multiples in valuation
- Value “problem” firms, such as distressed companies or start ups
- Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm
This training is organized by Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) Europe GmbH. CFA Society Germany members receive a discount of 20% on the ticket price and earn 10 CE Crdits for the particpation. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to attend for the discount price.